How to eat cucumber is just a luxury! If you want, you can wash a cucumber well and eat it. If you want to eat all the nutrients of cucumber intact, raw cucumber salad is the best. Because as a result of cooking some of its qualities are lost.
Whether it’s fast food or polao-biryani, all meals are a must-have vegetable. And that is cucumber. Yah! I have said a little wrong. Not vegetables, but fruits. Yes, cucumber is a fruit that we take as a vegetable with various foods. If there is no cucumber in the leaves, it is as if the satisfaction of the food lovers is not right. There are also a lot of people who did not buy cucumbers from the uncles of the peddlers while traveling on the train by bus. Not only that, but cucumber seems to be the best solution for weight gain. Cucumber is a problem solver but it is very useful not only in weight control but also in many other cases.
- Hydration – Cucumbers are 98 percent water and full of essential electrolytes. So it is a suitable food to prevent dehydration on hot days.
- Bone health – People with bone diseases can take calcium tablets as well as eat cucumber. Cucumber not only increases the absorption of calcium, but it also contains vitamin K which is essential for building strong bones.
- Cancer – Research has shown that cucumbers contain a substance called cucurbitacin, which inhibits the growth of cancer cells as well as destroys them.
- Weight control: We already know that cucumber is effective in weight loss. In addition to this, cucumber is also unrivaled in removing harmful substances from the body.
- Taste enhancer: Cucumber can be a blessing for you if you do not have an appetite due to illness. Because it also helps to increase the taste.
- Heart protection: Cucumber is very beneficial for the heart. It contains fiber, potassium, and magnesium. These ingredients are essential for a healthy heart. Even regular cucumber intake can keep you safe from plaque formation in the arteries of the heart.
- Diabetes control: Cucumber can be called a good friend of diabetics. Because it regulates blood glucose levels, it even plays a role in increasing the secretion of insulin.
Cucumber is not only effective in maintaining health. It is also used in skincare. What if the face pack is not applied to the face and cucumber on the eyes! It’s not just about giving. Cucumber reduces swelling of skin and eyes. Cucumber is also great for removing sunburn or dark circles under the eyes. Cucumber also contains lignin which relieves skin irritation. In other words, whether you eat cucumber or do beauty work, you will benefit from its qualities.
This is such a good cucumber, it is necessary to know the nutrients present in it. Isn’t that so? One cup of raw cucumber contains:
- 115 grams of water
- 1 kcal
- 0.8 grams of protein
- 0.2 grams of fat
- 2.9 grams of carbohydrates,
Cucumbers also contain vitamin K, a daily requirement of 11 percent
- 4 percent – Vitamin C, Magnesium, Potassium and Manganese and 2% – Vitamin A, Thiamine, Riboflavin, B6 Folate, Pantothenic Acid, Calcium, Iron, Phosphorus, Zinc, and Copper.
How to eat cucumber is just a luxury! If you want, you can wash a cucumber well and eat it. If you want to eat all the nutrients of cucumber intact, raw cucumber salad is the best. Because as a result of cooking some of its qualities are lost. However, those who have gastric problems should not eat cucumber on an empty stomach. And if it is not young cucumber, it is better to throw away its seeds and eat it. But from today, cucumbers should be a permanent member of your diet.
For latest updates and news follow BLiTZ on Google News, YouTube, Facebook, and also on Twitter.