One person died due to electric current in Banka, chaos in the house
A person died of electrocution late on Wednesday night in Khesar main market of Banka. According to information, 28-year-old Mithun Sah, the first son of Dilip Sah, was connecting fan wire in the house. During this, he got electrocuted. Along with getting electrocuted, home remedies were first done by other family members, but seeing no improvement in the condition, he was brought to Primary Health Center Fullidumar for immediate treatment. He died during the treatment itself. There was uproar in the house after the incident.
Application of those who file cases in Pharmacist Restoration will be accepted till June 1
The Patna High Court directed the Bihar Technical Service Commission to accept the applications of all the candidates who had filed a petition in the High Court for the reinstatement of the pharmacist by June 1. A division bench of Chief Justice Justice K Vinod Chandran and Justice Madhuresh Prasad, while hearing the writ petition filed by Arjesh Raj and others, said that the Commission was directed to accept the applications of all the petitioners. The court was told by the petitioner that the candidates with B Pharma qualification have been debarred from participating in the reinstatement, whereas under the Bihar Pharmacist Cadre Rules, candidates with B Pharma and M Pharma qualifications are also eligible for reinstatement. He said that according to the rules and provisions, all the passed candidates in the three years of D.Pharma course can apply to be appointed as Pharmacists.
For latest updates and news follow BLiTZ on Google News, YouTube, Facebook, and also on Twitter.