On June 23, 2020, Shipan Kumer basu, kingpin of a scandalous organization named World Hindu Struggle Committee (WHSC) made a false claim stating he was “in prison for raising the voice for Hindu rights”. According to a report published in the Newse website, WHSC said: “Our President, Mr. Shipan Kumar Basu had been in Prison for raising the voice for Hindu rights and our struggle continued. Our war against Jihadi Muslims is non-compromising and has saved hundreds of innocent lives”.
According to our investigation, it was proved, Shipan Kumer Basu has never been imprisoned in Bangladesh, as he fled the country in 2016 when sedition charges were brought against him along with Mendi N Safadi and BNP leader Aslam Chowdhury. There is no reason for Shipan Kumer Basu of being imprisoned in India for “raising the voice for Hindu rights”. This specific claim also clearly proves, Shipan Kumer Basu is a Bangladeshi citizen.
In the same statement, WHSC claims to be affiliated with “nineteen different organizations in the world”, which is totally false.
WHSC in the same statement has published a list of individuals involved with this scandalous entity. They are:
- Mendi Safadi, Chief Patron & Advisor International Affairs
- Major General Gagan Deep Bakshi, Patron
- Sadguru Brahmeshanand Aacharya, Patron
- H. H. Dileepkumar Thankappan, Patron
- Amitava Mookerjee, Chief Advisor
- Moshe Shoshani, Chief Security Advisor
- Ruby Sain, Chief Advisor Sociological Studies
- Rachel Golda Avraham, Chief Advisor Media Cell
- Jiban Maharaj, Chief Religious Advisor
- Prasanna Kumar Roy, Chief Financial Advisor
- Frank Creyelman, Advisor International Affairs
- Dragana Trifkovic, Advisor International Affairs
- Dr. Sudarshan Naidu, Advisor Sociological Studies
- Adv. Brahmidevi Swamiji, Advisor Legal Counsel & Education
- Alexander Shapiro Suliman, Political Advisor
- Irina Tsukerman, Political Advisor
- Jorg Sobolewski, Political Advisor
- Paul Taylor, Political Advisor
- David Ha’ivri, Political Advisor
- Agastya Giri Maharaj, Religious Advisor
- Mahant Kameshswar Dass, Religious Advisor
- Udayananda Bramachri, Religious Advisor
- Swami Anaghananda Puri, Religious Advisor
- Surapati Das, Religious Advisor
- Alexandre Amritananda Dasa, Religious Advisor
- Riad Hassoun, Advisor Social Welfare
- Ishkhan Rasoev, Advisor International Affairs
- Atlanta Kaashhyap, Cultural Advisor
- Portonov Pavel, Cultural Advisor
- Salih Salih, Cultural Advisor
- Noam Slonim, Advisor Human Resource Development
- Prof. Rajesh Sharma, Advisor Human Resource Development
- Norman Simon, Advisor Human Rights
- Dr. L Stadler, Advisor Science & Technology Development
- Jamila Abdullayeva, Advisor Public Relations & Youth Solidarity
- Aslam Chowdhury, Advisor Human Rights [leader of Bangladesh Nationalist Party]
- Bedri Yelsin, Advisor Human Rights
- Manel Msalmi, Advisor International Affairs
- Noor Dahri, Advisor International Affairs
- M A Monayem, Advisor International Affairs
- Ariela Levavi, Advisor Human Resource Development
- Swami Trigunatitananda Puri, Religious Advisor
- Mohamad Najdat, Advisor Political Affairs
- Zipi Lior Inbal, Advisor Human Rights
- Padmavati Sushant Shelatkar, Legal Councel
- Mahammad Abu Hanif, Legal Counsel
- Suman Thakur, Vice President.
When this newspaper contacted each of the individuals shown as the advisors of ‘World Hindu Struggle Committee’, most of them expressed utter surprise as they even had never heard any such name. Those who are proved to be involved with this dubious organization are Mendi N Safadi, Aslam Chowdhury and Prasanna Kumar Roy.
Shipan Kumer Basu, president of a scam racket named ‘World Hindu Struggle Committee’ and few of his cohorts including Prasanna Kumar Roy and Mendi N Safadi are under radar of Indian intelligence agency Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI). According to media reports, Shipan Kumer Basus’ name surfaced as one of the key handlers of West Bengal’s SSC scam. The report said, Shipan Kumer Basu was one of the main cohorts of an individual named Prasanna Kumar Roy, who is a nephew of Partha Chatterjee, leader of West Bengal’s Trinamool Congress and a junior minister. Because of extreme intimacy and possible financial links between Shipan Kumer Basu and Prasanna Kumar Roy, Basu gave the position of ‘Chief Financial Advisor’ in his scam racket named ‘World Hindu Struggle Committee.
Following exposure of his connections with the masterminds of SSC Scam, Shipan Kumer Basu posted an announcement on his Facebook ID on August 29, 2022, stating Prasanna Kumar Roy has been “relieved from all posts of WHSC”. According to our own sources in India, such announcement has been made by Shipan Kumer Basu to hide his connections with the masterminds of SSC scam. They said, the Central Burau of Investigation should immediately arrest and interrogate Shipan Kumer Basu and his wife Sabita Biswas Basu for the sake of knowing details of how this couple had collaborated with Partha Chatterjee and Prasanna Kumar Roy in laundering millions of Indian rupees to several countries. According to the August 29 notice and website, office of World Hindu Struggle Committee is situated at: 66, Ideal Villas, DA block, Action Area, Newtown, Kolkata- 700156, West Bengal, India. Contact numbers are: +91 95641 86761, +033 4603 0066, Cell: +91 98749 78846, Cell: +91 91238 00434. But Indian intelligence sources said, there is no existence of any office of the World Hindu Struggle Committee in the afore-mentioned address.
According to the website of World Hindu Struggle Committee, it is registered by the Indian government vide registration number 150-2000-55.
The ‘Gallery’ page of the website clearly proves – it is certainly a scam cartel. Moreover, the ‘Affiliated Organization’ page shows 3 entities, namely, Safadi Center for International Diplomacy, Alliance of the Peoples of the World, and Bajrang Dal. Link to the website of Safadi Center for International Diplomacy shows this domain is for sale. The link to the Alliance for the Peoples of the World website shows Bangladesh Nationalist Party (BNP) leader Aslam Chowdhury is one of its key members. On his Facebook ID, Shipan Kumer Basu claims himself as a “Colonel at International Police Commission Philippines”. According to internet sources, the office of the original International Police Commission Philippines in located at Unit H, FMSG Building, 1823, E. Rodgriguez Sr. Avenue, Quezon City, 1112 Metro Manila, Philippines. But Shipan Kumer Basu is the so-called Colonel of a Facebook group named International Police Commission Philippines. It may be mentioned here that, Shipan Kumer Basu fled Bangladesh in 2016 when his name surfaced in the media for conspiring to topple-down the government of Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina and his financial links with Bangladesh Nationalist Party (BNP) and a few jihadist groups. For many years, Shipan Kumer Basu and his wife Sabita Biswas Basu are engaged in extorting various individuals in Bangladesh and India by pretending as the authorized representatives of various organizations and governments, including Israel. They also are collecting substantial amount of money from local donors on behalf of Chatham House, The Royal Institute of International Affairs. The couple is openly making the claim of being affiliated with the Chatham House, The Royal Institute of International Affairs, Act For America and Interfaith Strength. Richrard Benkin also runs an organization named Forcefield NFP, of which Shipan Kumer Basu claims to be the Vice President. There is no such information on Shipan Basu being the Vice President of Forcefield NFP. When contacted, Indian intelligence source told this correspondent that, Shipan Kumer Basu has been living in India since 2016 to avoid arrest in a number of criminal cases lodged in Bangladesh. It said, Shipan Kumer Basu, Son of Kalidas Basu, of Village Shahoshpur under Kochua police station in Begerhat district in Bangladesh is accused of using Indian soil for various criminal activities. Shipan Kumer Basu is an active cohort of one Mendi N. Safadi, a Druze, who are receiving US$ 25 thousand each month as “lobbyist fees” from an individual named Aslam Chowdhury, leader of Bangladesh Nationalist Party (BNP). According to media reports, BNP is an antisemitic and anti-Israel political party in Bangladesh with connections with Hezbollah and Hamas. Shipan Kumer Basu in his interview with TV9Bangla claimed that Israeli Communication Minister (Yoaz Hendel) is also a Financial Advisor of this organization.
For latest updates and news follow BLiTZ on Google News, YouTube, Facebook, and also on Twitter.