The bride and groom were taking rounds of fire in Latehar, the house was burnt to ashes in Tandwa


Teliadih Panchayat under Tandwa Block of Chatra District Asnalebad Village Whatever happened in me, you would have never even thought about it. On one side the house was burning, on the other side the bride and groom were taking rounds. During this, all the things kept in the house were burnt to ashes. The bride and groom entered the burnt house itself and performed all the rituals.

Indradev Yadav went to Latehar with his son’s wedding procession

Indradev Yadav of Asnalebad village with his son’s wedding procession Latehar had gone Meanwhile, a fire broke out in his house. Goods worth lakhs of rupees were destroyed in this incident. The bride and groom reached home after the marriage and performed rituals and rituals by entering this burnt house.

When I went to close the gate, I saw that the roof was on fire.

In relation to the incident, it was told that Ranjit and Sanjit, two sons of Indradev Yadav, living in Tandwa block of Chatra, were to be married on Wednesday. With which all the family members had gone to Bhagwati temple of Latehar town on Wednesday evening to get married. Elder brother Jitendra Yadav stayed at home to take care of the house. When the elder brother went out to lock the main door of the house at night, he saw that the roof was on fire.

the people who went to the procession returned

He immediately informed about this to the family members who had gone to the wedding procession. At that time the bride and groom were taking rounds. On getting the information, the people who had gone to the procession returned home. Here, on the information of the police, three fire brigade vehicles reached and after a lot of effort, the fire was brought under control.

A fierce fire broke out in a three-storey house in Chatra, the life of a young man sleeping in the house was saved

Loss of lakhs due to fire

In the incident of fire, the house of Indradev Yadav and his brother Dashrath Yadav was completely burnt. Property worth lakhs of rupees was destroyed in the fire. Tents, mattresses, jewelry, cash, bike, clothes and other things put up in the house were destroyed by burning. When the bride and groom reached home on Thursday morning, the tradition of entering the door had to be performed. Both were made to enter the burnt house itself.

For latest updates and news follow BLiTZ on Google News, YouTube, Facebook, and also on Twitter.

- A word from our sponsors -


Most Popular

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.